Request to join pkg-java on alioth

Hello everyone,

I would like to join the Java packaging team in debian to help improve
the state of packages and start my way to become a official debian
maintainer. I currently am maintaining the pauker package [0], a Java
application and will add that to the alioth project.

I am an Ubuntu MOTU [1] and have some experience in packaging for
debian, I'll be glad to share my knowledge and hope to learn something
new along the way.

My alioth username is amoog-guest (Do I have to apply to the team on
alioth too or is it automagic?)

Thanks for considering,

Andreas

[0] http://packages.qa.debian.org/p/pauker.html