Re: OpenOffice SDK

Hi Damien,

Damien Raude-Morvan <drazzib@drazzib.com> wrote on Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 08:00:44PM +0200:
>> When I'm now trying to build my program, it cannot find the class
>> com.sun.star.registry.XRegistryKey and hence I've tried to find the correct
>> path to add it to the class path. In /usr/share/idl/openoffice/ the
>> directory structure seems almost correct, except for the ending of
>> XRegistryKey.idl, which is some sort of header file, I guess. But I cannot
>> find the *.class-files to set the correct class path.
>> Am I missing something or is my whole understanding of this class path
>> wrong? Or is maybe what I'm searching for not in Debian?
>
>In Java packages, class files are packaged in archives named JAR (so with .jar
>file extension). You can use this to find your missing class :
>
>$> wget http://ftp-master.debian.org/users/twerner/jar-content.txt.gz
>$> zgrep XRegistryKey jar-content.txt.gz
>ure main usr/share/java/ridl.jar com/sun/star/registry/XRegistryKey.class
Thanks for this.
But although ure is installed (Squeeze) and apt-file show does show it, there is
no "/usr/share/java/ridl.jar". It does however work with
"/usr/sharejava/openoffice/ridl.jar". It's just weird that the file shown by
apt-file is not installed by aptitude.
Anyway, it works.

Thanks for helping out
Sebastian
--
Test the free Latin-German dictionary | Teste das freie Latein-Deutsch-Wörterbuch!
Online: http://freedict.org/dict?Form=dict3&Database=lat-deu