giving up on this

retitle 622928 RFP: google-closure-compiler -- Google closure compiler
noowner 622928
thanks

I am giving up on this for now. My reasons are as follows:

1.) The packages in the java list are substantially out of date or have broken watch files. 2.) The java packages have in consistent layouts, apparently require frequent patches to the pom files and in some cases have layouts that are not friendly to quilt.
3.) There is very little response on the irc channels or mailing lists.
4.) I can work round this for my use by using the jar file.

I'd be happy to return to this if some of the above issues can be addressed.