Re: Next Maven problem (Was: Medical device support for GNUmed)

Hello Andreas,

The mh_make command worked quite well on my computer. As it uses
subversion to download the sources, check that it's installed on your
computer as well.

Here is my full session with mh_make:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/596728/

There are some dependencies which don't seem to have Debian packaging -
or maybe it's there but in Debian experimental or unstable.
Can you search if they have been packaged, otherwise mvnrepository.com
should help you to locate the upstream projects for those dependencies.

org.hsqldb:hsqldb:2.0.0
org.reflections:reflections:0.9.5-RC2
org.rxtx:rxtx:2.2pre2

Ludovic