RFS: cdk 1.2.7-1

Hi,

I need sponsorship for package cdk 1.2.7-1. The packaging bits are in
pkg-java svn repository.

Latest changelog for reference.
cdk (1:1.2.7-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release. (Closes: #519969)
  * debian/control
    - Add build dependency ant-controb, libxpp3-java, r-cran-java.
    - Update runtime dependency to java5-runtime-headless.
    - Standards version 3.9.1. No change needed.
  * debian/patches
    - series - Use quilt for patches.
    - 10-MakeJavafilesFiles.patch, 20-Java5.patch - Delete. Not needed anymore.
    - 21_vecmath_lib_name.patch - Update against current source.
    - 22_fix_build.patch - New patch to fix build.
  * debian/compile.excludes
    - File name patterns to exclude from compilation process. This file is used
      by 22_fix_build.patch.
  * debian/README.Debian
    - Explain that some modules are built partially.
  * debian/rules
    - Additional 'COMPONENTS' as per current source.
    - Drop simple-patchsys.mk as we are using source format 3.0.
  * debian/libcdk-java.install
    - Remove. Not needed as the install logic is in rules file.
  * debian/source/format
    - Switch to source format 3.0.
  * debian/README.source
    - Remove. Not needed with source format 3.0.
  * debian/watch
    - Keep track of stable versions only.

 -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com>  Sat, 26 Mar 2011 21:22:40 +0530

Don't ask why - the reason is the same.