RFS: jakarta-jmeter 2.4-1

Hi,

I am looking for sponsorship for latest version of jmeter. The
packaging changes have been committed to pkg-java svn. The
get-orig-source target in debian/rules should give .orig.tar.gz. But
if you want me to upload source package mentos.d.n then please let me
know.

Latest changelog for reference.
jakarta-jmeter (2.4-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version.
  * debian/control
    - Add default-jdk-doc to build depends to link against java api docs.
    - Change build-dep junit -> junit4 as application supports junit4 features
      now. Change runtime dependency accordingly.
    - Update short description of all modules.
    - Standards version 3.9.1. No change needed.
  * debian/rules, debian/wrappers/jmeter
    - Updates and fixes for build dependencies/properties and runtime
      dependencies.
  * debian/jmeter.install, debian/jmeter.properties
    - Use upstream provided file. So our own blank file removed.
  * debian/patches/
    - 01_fix_batik_imports.patch - Remove. Not used since last version.
    - 02_disable_components.patch - Refreshed as per current source.
    - 03_fix_jtidy_call.patch - Remove. No needed anymore.
    - 04_files_from_upstream.patch - Remove. Not needed anymore.
  * debian/source/format
    - Source format 3.0 (quilt).
  * debian/README.source
    - Not needed anymore with source format 3.0.

 -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com>  Sat, 16 Apr 2011 20:27:21 +0530

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.