Re: RFS: svgsalamander (updated, take 3)

Hi,

I have contacted upstream with my questions about svgsalamander. He
answered quickly but I took some time to get back to work.

My latest work is available in pkg-java's git repo :
git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/svgsalamander.git

I updated the package for latest upstream (svn rev. 0095). Upstream
doesn't intend to do and keep track of a formal release, so I'm keeping
the debian version simple (well, modulo the 00, but anyways...).

I removed use of the embedded batik code copy as upstream intends it for
compatibility with Java5 and older. It is still in the source so the
copyright info is still there.

I think svgsalamander should be quite ready for upload now.

Latest source is available from mentors.d.n at

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/svgsalamander/svgsalamander_0095-1.dsc

Thanks in advance,
Nicolas Dandrimont

(Keeping full message below for ITP documentation, forgot to Cc: it)

Le 06/03/2011 à 16:11, Nicolas Dandrimont <nicolas.dandrimont@crans.org>
écrivit :