join debian java team

Hello,

I'm Eugen and I wish that Java has better support in Debian. I use
Debian daily on my laptop for more than two years, and up until now I
have contributed mostly to l10n-romanian. For about a year I started
learning Java, I like the language and I think I can help.

I am applying for Debian GSoC and hopefully I will package jigsaw [1]
for Debian for this summer, but regardless of that I hope that by fall
I am ready and worthy of applying for Debian maintainer.

I have started reading [0] and I am interested in packaging a small
java application for Debian so I am looking for a sponsor. I am
looking for something small to get me started and work my way up to
more complicated stuff. I am thinking of  Selenium IDE [2] which I
used a little bit or Squirell-sql. But if there are other more
important/urgent things to be done I will be happy to help.

[0] http://wiki.debian.org/Java
[1] http://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2011/Jigsaw
[2] http://seleniumhq.org/projects/ide/
[3] http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net/