RFS: jets3t (new upstream release)

Hi team,

I'm looking for a sponsor for this new release of
jets3t. Here is the latest changelog entry:

jets3t (0.8.0+dfsg-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  [ Miguel Landaeta ]
  * New upstream release.
  * Refresh patches.
  * Set target classes to Java 1.5. Since this release jets3t can not be
    built with Java 1.4 because the source code contains annotations.
  * Reorder dh7 helper invocation parameters.
  * Update copyright dates.
  * Add call to mh_clean in clean target.

  [ James Page ]
  * Enabled maven artifact deployment (Closes: #617533):
    - debian/control: Build-Depends added maven-repo-helper
    - debian/rules, debian/poms/jets3t.poms: install maven artifacts

 -- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc>  Thu, 10 Mar 2011 13:59:41 -0430

The changes are available on the pkg-java git:
git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/jets3t.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/