RFS: groovy (new upstream releases)

Hi team,

I'm looking for a sponsor for this new release of
groovy. Here is the latest changelog entry:

groovy (1.7.9-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * New upstream upload.
  * Add optional Depends on java5-runtime-headless for
    groovy. (Closes: #617772).

 -- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc>  Fri, 11 Mar 2011 08:38:53 -0430

The changes are available on the pkg-java svn:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/groovy

Additionally, I propose to upload a package for 1.8
branch to experimental. Here is the latest changelog entry:

groovy (1.8.0~rc2-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
  * Add optional Depends on java5-runtime-headless for groovy.

 -- Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc>  Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:13:46 -0430

The changes are available on the pkg-java svn:
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/branches/groovy/1.8

I would be glad if someone uploaded these packages for me.

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/