Re: How to package Nuxeo DM, a Java EE application, in Ubuntu?

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 12:06:14AM +0100, Stefane Fermigier wrote:
> Here are some thoughts and questions about how to package a Java EE
> application so that it can be accepted in partner.
>
> We have packages that have been created a few months ago, and would be
> really pleased if they could be included in Natty, so your help would
> be really appreciated.

I believe this list should be aware that you've already posed the very
same question on the debian-java mailing list and that there is a quite
rich thread there already:

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-java/2011/02/msg00003.html

While I haven't read the thread in detail, given you're targeting both
Debian and Ubuntu, it seems wise to avoid wasting time in re-discovering
arguments which have already been posted there.

Hope this helps,
Cheers.