Apache Derby packaging

Hi all,

I'm working on derby packaging [1], it's "an Apache DB subproject, is an
open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and
available under the Apache License, Version 2.0."

I begin to compile derby sources [2] with debian libs and I find problem
with javacc lib.

After some tries, I'm in a this situation : compilation success with the
emmbaded version and the officiel version of javacc 4.0 [3] but fail
with both the 5.0 officiel and Debian javacc version [4].. So the
problem seems to come from javacc version and/or options.

I've added-JDK_VERSION=1.4 as a javacc option but it seems that it need
more options to compile.

I get this error while compiling generated files :
compile:
    [javac] Compiling 170 source files to .../derby/10.7.1.1/classes
    [javac]
.../derby/10.7.1.1/generated/java/org/apache/derby/impl/sql/compile/SQLParserTokenManager.java:9413:
newToken(int) in org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.Token cannot be
applied to (int,java.lang.String)

Do you have any idea about this, or the javacc version 4 should be
packaged also ?

Thanks.
Zied

[1] http://db.apache.org/derby/