Apache Derby packaging ( Was Free package of Apache Derby?)

> I'll try do package it as soon as possible.

I have some questions :

- Trying to checkup derby dependencies, I didn't find 2 libs in Debian :
geronimo-spec-servlet-2.4, jakarta-oro-2.0.8. Some one is already
packaging them ?

- There are several internal jars for testing derby (for example
dcl_emc1.jar, dcl_emc21.jar ... at [1]). What is the java policy
position front of these jars ?

- On packaging, the test stape must be done? (if yes) how/When ?

Thanks,
Zied

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/derby/code/tags/10.7.1.1/java/testing/org/apache/derbyTesting/functionTests/tests/lang/