RFC: First attempt to package BaseX XML Database

Hi,

i tried to package 'BaseX - An XML Database' [1],[2] for Debian and produced a first set of package files that can be found on

	http://www.inf.uni-konstanz.de/dbis/basex/debian/index.php

The maven-*-helper tools from Ludovic Claude were of great help. Thanks for those!

Since this is my first packaging experience, I would like to ask for some comments if I could improve something before I try to find a sponsor.

The package provides:

$ apt-cache show basex
Package: basex
 BaseX is a very fast and light-weight, yet powerful XML database and
 XPath/XQuery processor, including support for the latest W3C Full Text and
 Update Recommendations. It supports large XML instances and offers a highly
 interactive front-end (basexgui). Apart from two local standalone modes, BaseX
 offers a client/server architecture.
 .
 The package provides following commands:
  * basexgui  .......  Standalone local XML database.
                           Graphical User Interface (GUI) mode.
                           Includes data visualizations and XQuery editor.
  * basex  ..........  Standalone local XML database. Command line mode.
  * basexserver  ....  XML database server
  * basexclient  ....  XML database client
Homepage: http://basex.org

Thanks,
	Alex

[1] http://basex.org