RFS: svgsalamander

Dear pkg-java team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "svgsalamander".

* Package name    : svgsalamander
  Version         : 0089-1
  Upstream Author : Mark McKay <mark@kitfox.com>
* URL             : http://svgsalamander.java.net/
* License         : LGPLv2 or BSD
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
libsvgsalamander-java - SVG engine for Java

This library is a dependency for ReplicatorG, a 3D printing software I'm
intending to package. Of course it may be useful for other software,
though a quick search didn't find any. (Anyways, it didn't find
ReplicatorG either...)

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/svgsalamander/svgsalamander_0089-1.dsc

It is also available under git at git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/svgsalamander.git
(Browser: http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/svgsalamander.git;a=summary)

This is my first Java package, so I'm sure I didn't get everything
right. Off the top of my head, here are some of my thoughts:

 - The jar is being signed at build-time. Should I disable this?

 - I decided to install the javadoc at the same time as the
 package. Should I split it in another package?

 - I'll put the package under team-maintainance. If I understand the
 Policy correctly, I should set:
---8<---
Maintainer: Debian Java Maintainers <pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Uploaders: Nicolas Dandrimont <nicolas.dandrimont@crans.org>
---8<---
 even though I'm neither a DD nor a DM. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance for your insights,
--
Nicolas Dandrimont