best practices for security branches in pkg-java SVN repo

Are there established practices (i.e. naming conventions) for branching
in the SVN repo in order to provide support over the lifetime of stable?

I need to prepare a security update for tomcat6 for squeeze and would
like to continue to use the SVN repo, but also want to move forward for
unstable.  I browsed around in pkg-java/branches, but there seem to be
many conventions. :)

I am considering ./branches/${package-name}/squeeze-security/

Are there alternative suggestions that have worked well in the past?
I didn't see anything on the JavaSvn wiki [1].

Thank you,
tony

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Java/JavaSvn