Re: Setting goals for Wheezy

Hi,

I've some overlap with your own goals Torsten :)

Le mardi 08 février 2011 17:07:13, Torsten Werner a écrit :
> - Port openjdk to kfreebsd with either hotspot or jamvm.
kibi, tuco and I tried and, AFAIK, we all failed.
Have you started working on this ? from upstream "bsd-port" mercurial forest ?

> - OpenJDK 7?
I've worked a bit in this recently.
Debian packaging (largely based on doko work) is here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~openjdk/openjdk/openjdk7
Some "preview" packages are available on my people.d.o :
http://people.debian.org/~drazzib/debian/experimental/
(with only hotspot, cacao/shark/zero currently FTBFS)

> - Set up a real Maven repo based on our packages. Dak may help, too.
What's your plan regarding DAK on this subject ?
I've started looking at Maven Indexer to crawl over all pom.xml in
/usr/share/maven-repo/
(https://docs.sonatype.org/display/M2ECLIPSE/Nexus+Indexer)

My other goals are :
- improve relationship with Debian Science (as they use more and more Java
software)
- package some CI (Continuous Integration) tools like Nexus, Hudson, Sonar and
some essentials plugins
- work on Liferay 6.x
- help with Netbeans 6.x or 7.x package
- work on Maven 3.x and integration with dh 7/8
- work on Lintian to include some Java check (or some other tool ?)

Damien