Package to depend on to print with Java (was: Re: geogebra)

Hi Helfried.

I'm moving the discussion to debian-java@lists.debian.org, which is more
appropriate. Cc:-ing you as I don't know if you're subscribed there.

On 07/01/2011 22:45, Helfried Kravanja wrote:
> Hi!
> I am missing cups-bsd in the "Depends" or in the "Recommends" of the package
> geogebra, because printing is not possible without cups-bsd

I think that this should be a "Suggests", because it's perfectly
reasonable to use geogebra without wanting to install a whole printing
system.

Moreover, cups-bsd doesn't seem to be the correct package to suggest, as
I'm able to print even without it. I'll have to figure out which is the
correct one.

Anyone on the list has suggestions?

Thanks, Giovanni.
--