Re: Debian Java meetup @ NYC Saturday 31

My wife [1] and I will be happy to join in, most probably in the
later-ish side. We're moving and we have to clean up and return the
keys of our old place that Saturday but we should be done by noon [2].

I'm planning to stop by Columbia every evening after work starting
tomorrow, so hope to meet whomever is already around.

See you!

Pablo

[1] she has quite a bit of Java going on her life and I'm trying to
get her interested in Debian, she's a graduate student at McGill's
Software Evolution Research Group
(http://swevo.cs.mcgill.ca/w/index.php/Main_Page)

[2] Famous Last Words ;-)