Multiple versions of libasm*-java

Hi all,

We currently have three versions of libasm*-java in repositories each
one corresponding to specific major version form upstream. The
packages are libasm-java, libasm2-java, libasm3-java. A quick look at
upstream download page tells that only version 3.x is being
maintained.
Unless there are backward compatibility problem with 3.x version
should we start working on the migration of (build)-rdeps of old
versions?

(build)-rdeps of libasm-java in main
libjmock-java/jmock
libaspectwerkz2-java/aspectwerkz2

(build)-rdeps of libasm2-java in main
Reverse Depends:
libxbean-java
libspring-core-2.5-java/libspring-2.5-java
libjasperreports-java/jasperreports
jardiff
libcommons-jci-java/commons-jci
substance