Re: RFS: libjgrapht0.8-java

Am Mittwoch, den 19.05.2010, 20:16 +0200 schrieb Giovanni Mascellani:
> Il 19/05/2010 19:55, Werner ha scritto:
> > Hi Giovanni,
> >
> > On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Giovanni Mascellani
> > <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it> wrote:
> >> I'd like someone to review my changes and sponsor the package.
> >
> > how do I get the upstream tarball? May you add a get-orig-source
> > target to debian/rules, please?
>
> The upstream tarball can be found along with the source package I
> pointed in my previous email. Anyway, adding a get-orig-source is a good
> idea, I'll try to do it this evening.

This is an sf.net project with a working [1] watch file. There is no
need for this target and IMHO a misuse of it.

[1] JFTR: If you don't use the svn-upgrade utility mentioned in
debian/watch I would suggest to remove it. The tool is further part of
svn-buildpackage and therefor misplaced in debian/watch. Say a QA team
member touches the packages. There is no reason why it should be
installed on his system(?).

Regards, Daniel