RFS: libitext-java 2.1.7-2

Hi,

I am looking for sponsorship of libitext-java. The main change was to
move -gcj package to suggests. But I have also converted package to
3.0 format. I have converted direct code change to patch. I don't know
why and by whom this code change was done (changelog isn't helpful) so
I have not added any DEP-3 metadata to the patch.

Latest changelog for reference:
libitext-java (2.1.7-2) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Michael Koch ]
  * Removed Gerardo Curiel from Uploaders (Closes: #553081).

  [ Onkar Shinde ]
  * Move -gcj package from 'Recommends' to 'Suggests' as discussed on Debian
    Java mailing list.
  * Update standards version to 3.8.4.
  * Convert direct code changes to patch.
  * Remove simple-patchsys inclusion from rules file.
  * Convert package to source format 3.0.

 -- Debian Java Maintainers
<pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>  Tue, 18 May 2010
20:08:26 +0530