Re: about netbeans and related packages

Il 30/04/2010 12:48, Torsten Werner ha scritto:
> may we get some extra details, please? What needs to be done to get
> netbeans into Debian? Can we help with packaging some of its
> build-deps?
>
> I see that the Ubuntu package Build-Depends on jruby which is in
> non-free. Can netbeans be built without jruby?
>
> What is the status of the openide-utils packaging?

openide-util is slightly quite out-of-date: now version 6.7.1 is present
in the archive, while netbeans 6.8 has been released and 6.9 is beta.
Anyway, if netbeans enters Debian, openide-utils should definitely be
absorbed in the netbeans packages.

Thanks, Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>