Preferred jax-rs implementation?, was:Re: where to get jaxb from?

Torsten Werner:
> Emmanuel Bourg schrieb:
> > That sounds a bit risky and prone to break in the future. The JAXB RI is
> > licensed under CDDL+GPL2, so it should be possible to package it and
> > depend on this version instead.
>
> But neither com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2 nor com.sun.xml.bind.v2 are
> public APIs. The API is javax.xml.bind and it wouldn't help to package
> another implementation that can break in the future. Do you think
>  otherwise?
>
> Cheers,
> Torstne

There are several implementations of jax-rs[1], neither one I've found to be
packaged in Debian. But do you prefer any of these, which maybe doesn't rely
on private APIs and releases sane tarballs?
I could try to work together with upstream to get rid of jersey in favor of an
alternative.

[1] http://www.infoq.com/news/2008/10/jaxrs-comparison

Thanks for your knowledge!

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro