Re: where to get jaxb from?

Torsten Werner:
> Torsten Werner schrieb:
> > I have tried ant's filtering but it does not work. You can run
> > sed recursively.
>
> I'm stupid.
>
> <copy file="in" toFile="out">
>   <filterchain>
>     <tokenfilter>
>       <replacestring from="com.sun.xml.bind.v2"
>         to="com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2"/>
>     </tokenfilter>
>   </filterchain>
> </copy>
>
> just works.
>
> Cheers,
> Torsten

Thank you, I'll have no problem to do a search-replace over multiple files.
Vim to the rescue! But that's not my concern. My question is, whether I'm
allowed to use com.sun.xml.internal or if this is "internal" and my change at
any point in the future or across different jvm implementations.

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro