RFS: libjbcrypt-java

From: Per Andersson <avtobiff@gmail.com>
To: debian-java@lists.debian.org
Subject: RFS: libjbcrypt-java

Dear debian-java,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libjbcrypt-java".

* Package name    : libjbcrypt-java
  Version         : 0.3-1
  Upstream Author : Damien Miller
* URL             : http://www.mindrot.org/projects/jBCrypt/
* License         : ISC/BSD
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
libjbcrypt-java - Java implementation of OpenBSD's Blowfish hashing

The package also seems to follow Java Policy.

The upload would fix these bugs: 578449

My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am looking at packaging
EtherPad[0] and it depends on jBCrypt.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libjbcrypt-java/libjbcrypt-java_0.3-1.dsc

Packaging is available in debian-java's git repo:
- git clone git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libjbcrypt-java.git

[0] http://bugs.debian.org/576998

Kind regards
 Per Andersson