Re: packaging insighttoolkit java wrappers; advice sought

Hi,

First of all: thanks Matthew and Niels for the rapid and
informative responses.  [And thanks for cc'ing me, as I
don't subscribe to debian-java]

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 12:29:45AM +0100, Matthew Johnson wrote:
> On Sun Apr 04 17:49, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> > I've been prodded to package the java wrappers.  I'd love some
> > guidance from this crowd to avoid the newbie mistakes.
>
> Hi! No problem. This is a quick email with some pointers, but I'd be happy to
> give you more details answers to specific questions later. You can come and
> chat to us in #debian-java on oftc (although I'm out most of tomorrow).

I've used jh_installlibs from javahelper and I'm just about ready to
upload.  I've just found a couple of small details that I'm fixing --
like the java code can't find the jni libs :-/ -- then I think it's
ready to upload.

Wish me luck!  I'll be back here if there are build problems
on other architectures ....  :-)

Cheers,
-Steve