Re: bringing it into team maintenance?

Hi Taisuke,

To join debian-java just create an Alioth account and request to join the
debian-java project.

We use the alioth SVN to keep the debian/ bit of our projects under SVN
control (and tag the project every time the package is uploaded into the
Debian archive).

I can do the initial import for librxtx-java if you want.

(Debian Java, Taisuke is taking over librxtx-java from Mario and I invited him
to do it under the umbrella of team maintenance. I need librxtx-java for
#433270)

Best regards,

Pablo