Re: searching for jar files and classes in Debian

Torsten Werner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've generated a simple text file of all jar files and classes we have
> in Debian at <http://ftp-master.debian.org/~twerner/jar-content.txt.bz2>.
> The format is simple enough and needs no explanation.
>
> Cheers,
> Torsten

Hi

I have created a script to parse the format [1]. Either run it from the
dir where the file is or pass it --database path/to/file followed by a
list of "search" terms.
  It will convert "." to "/" for you, so "httpclient.AddCookieTask" does
the right thing (but plugin.properties will not!).
  Any jar containing a match will be printed (and it will only be
printed once even if multiple patterns match). But it will not print
which pattern it matched.

~Niels

[1] http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s072425/debian/class-finder