Re: Debian/Ubuntu Java packaging - jMonkeyEngine

Hello Gabriele,

Your package looks good, I have fixed some details on copyright and
binary files remaining in the upstream package, so if a DD is available
please release this package to experimental.

Now that we have JME version 2 done, let's see what's needed for version 3.

Ludovic