Fwd: RFS: i2p
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RFS: i2p
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 14:19:52 -0700
From: HungryHobo@i2pmail.org <HungryHobo@mail.i2p>
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "i2p".
* Package name : i2p
Version : 0.8.1-3
Upstream Author : The I2P team (see http://www.i2p2.de/team.html)
* URL : http://www.i2p2.de/
* License : Mixed (public domain, Apache, GPL, and others)
Section : net
It builds these binary packages:
i2p - Load-balanced unspoofable packet switching network
My motivation for maintaining this package is: I am an I2P contributor
and I would like to make it easier for people to install I2P on Debian
and Debian derivatives.
Note: There is one lintian warning:
"W: i2p source: native-package-with-dash-version"
I think this warning appears because the .tar.gz doesn't have ".orig" in
its name. I haven't been able to figure out how to get dpkg-buildpackage
to put ".orig" in the name.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/i2p
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/i/i2p/i2p_0.8.1-3.dsc
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.