RFS: colorpicker

Hi,

I'm looking for a sponsor for this initial release of colorpicker. Changelog is:

colorpicker (1.0.0-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Initial release of ColorPicker package. Source package is repackaged
    from upstream zip with no changes. (Closes: #602014)

 -- Andrew Ross <ubuntu@rossfamily.co.uk>  Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:48:12 +0000

Changes are in pkg-java svn or on mentors:

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/colorpicker

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/colorpicker/colorpicker_1.0.0-1.dsc

I'm starting to package the dependencies for Gephi (gephi.org), starting with the simple ones. This package has no java library dependencies. Upstream was a source jar so I've repackaged using jh_repack. There was no upstream version but this code is considered stable since 2007 so I've set it to 1.0.0. License is BSD.

It would be great if someone could upload this package for me (or point me to any mistakes that need correcting).

Thanks,
Andy
--
Andrew Ross