ant dependencies for javascript scriptdef

Hi, does anyone know what the smallest dependency set for running ant
<scriptdef> tasks in javascript is?

I know I need at least ant-optional for <scriptdef> but [1] suggests that I
also need js.jar from the rhino package. To test this, I moved js-1.7R2.jar out
of /usr/share/java, but my build still ran fine with no errors.

I don't see anything javascript-related in the ant-optional package itself,
though, so I'm confused how it managed to work. Can anyone give some pointers?

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#librarydependencies

--
GPG: 4096R/5FBBDBCE