Re: RFS: libgoogle-collections-java (new upstream release, needed to package Gradle)

Hi Miguel,

I have uploaded the package to experimental.  Please note that source package on
mentors has the distribution set to unstable and the SVN sources have the
distribution as UNRELEASED.  I wasn't sure how you'd like to handle SVN tagging
of uploads to experimental, so I didn't commit the updated changelog entry or
tag the package upload in SVN.

Cheers,
tony