RFS: eclipse-cdt (Fixes 3 RC bugs)

Hi

Benjamin Drung and I have prepared a new version of eclipse-cdt.

eclipse-cdt (6.0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream release.
    - eclipse-cdt no longer quits when looking up a declaration.
    (Closes: #348393)
    - Works with current eclipse in Debian, provided that you are not
    affected by #587657 (See the bug or the NEWS file in
    eclipse-platform for more information on hold to deal with #597657).
    (Closes: #574611)
    - Upgraded to newest (possible) version with the current eclipse
    in Debian. (Closes: #441313)
  * Fixed the build system. (Closes: #542977, #596851)
  * New maintainers (Closes: #555663)
  * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.9.1.
  * Converted to 3.0 (quilt) source format.

 -- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>  Fri, 08 Oct 2010 10:39:04 +0200

The RC bugs are: #542977, 574611 and #596851

Notes: It is missing a watch file; we will look at adding that later.

eclipse-cdt 7 has been released by upstream, but that is targeted for
eclipse 3.6. Since we only have 3.5.2 at the moment, I decided to stick
with cdt 6 for now.

I have targeted unstable, since cdt was so that it was removed from
testing/Squeeze a while back. Therefore this will not cause
complications with the freeze and it will allow unstable users to access
a functional cdt without enabling experimental.

The package only builds a subset of the plugins in cdt (as is explained
in the README.Debian).

The package is available on mentors:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eclipse-cdt/eclipse-cdt_6.0.2-1.dsc

and via the alioth git repository:

  git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/eclipse-cdt.git

The upgrade is about 3 (if not more) major upstream releases and a build
system apart, so I am not sure it makes sense to create a packaging
diff. The best I could come up with is:

 git diff deed1f9..HEAD -- debian/ | filterdiff -x '**/.svn/**'

Though it may be easier just to review this as if it had been a
completely new package.

Thank you in advance,
~Niels