Trying to package java binding from sigar

Hi all,

I'm trying to package Sigar [1]. I'm helping to develop a python
software named InVesalius [2] and we use the python bindings from sigar.
We want to package InVesalius, but before we need to package the
requirements and Sigar is our only non-packaged requirements. Now I'm
trying package it.

Sigar contains a bunch of bindings (python, perl, java, dotnet, lua,
ruby, etc). A developer from sigar recommend me to package only python,
perl, ruby and java bindings. I don't have many problems packaging
python, perl and ruby bindings, only with java.

The problem is that I don't have any experience with java development or
packaging. Then I tried to read some docs, some examples. But I don't
have any successful. I need some help in this.

It uses ant to build, but dependes on the C lib, and it generates a
bunch of .class files. And it have some of her dependencies in the lib
directory (log4j and mx4j). How do I have to proceed in this case?

The .dsc file is here [3]

Thanks!

[1] - http://support.hyperic.com/display/SIGAR/Home
[2] - http://svn.softwarepublico.gov.br/trac/invesalius/wiki
[3] - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/817671/packages/sigar_1.7.0%
7Egit20100907-1.dsc

--
Thiago Franco de Moraes <tfmoraes@cti.gov.br>
Centro de Tecnologia da Informação Renato Archer - CTI