What should I do on FTBFS on hppa against gcj?

Hi,

regarding Bug 594970[1], what should I do? The package FTBFS about an
@override annotation. Apperently @override is a little more complicate.[2]
It seems, that gcj does implement @Override a little bit different.
Now is this a bug in gcj or in my package? I checked my package's sourcecode.
AFAIK the class method
public synchronized void close() throws IOException
does indeed _IMPLEMENT_ the interface
void close() throws IOException;
and also eclipse does not see any problem with this.

I thought, that hppa should also use openjdk? Can I just ignore the bug or
should I exclude hppa, can I build-conflict with gcj :-)?

[2] http://blogs.sun.com/ahe/entry/override and
 http://blogs.sun.com/ahe/entry/override_snafu

Thank you,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro