Re: jarsigner error: incorrect magic (need openjdk)

* Fathi Boudra | 2010-01-06 15:00:41 [+0100]:

>About option 3, it means default-jdk build-dependency removal on hppa and hurd
>architectures so all jars won't be built/shipped on these architectures too.

I reopenend that bug due to the duct tape part here, hope that is okay.
Excluding "a few" architectures is wrong in that case. Instead please
Build-dep-indep on openjdk-6 because you really need openjdk here.
default-jdk can be gcj and it is wrong here.

Build-dep-indep is not installed by the buildds so it is fine. Instead
of the following exclude:

ifeq ($(DEB_HOST_ARCH_OS),linux)
   ifneq ($(DEB_HOST_ARCH),hppa)
         $(MAKE) -C classes/ssl/src update_jars