Re: GlassFish v3

Hi Ludovic,

2010/8/9 Ludovic Claude <ludovic.claude@laposte.net>:
> Glassfish 3 is a huge beast. I'd like to have it packaged, but it will take
> some time. I should tackle Apache Felix which is required by Glassfish, but
> this month and the next will be quite busy for me.

Thanks for looking into it! Really appreciated. In the meantime, I've
written some puppet modules that install it for me. It also includes a
way to get pkg(5) working on Debian Lenny. The initscript I use is
cra^H^H^Hnot very nice, though, and I install it all in
/opt/glassfishv3, so I'm afraid there's not a lot else you can use
from it. If you're interested, feel free to check it out at our
company blog:

http://bit.ly/cmCGt6

--
Kind regards,