BoF 19:30 today [was Re: Debian Java Next Steps - ad-hoc Meeting]

On 08/04/2010 11:00 AM, Tom Marble wrote:
> All at DebConf10:
>
> We raised many issues and had fantastic discussions during
> the Java Track on Monday [0].
>
> The purpose of this mail is to ask you to please take
> the enclosed poll [1] such that we can insure to have at
> least one more face to face discussion to work out how
> to coordinate things going forward.  Please check on
> which times would work for you.
>
> Obviously all outcomes will be discussed on list.
>
> Regards,
>
> --Tom
>
> [0] http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/track/Java/index.en.html
> [1] http://www.doodle.com/23e6chikqkv8qfx3

We have chosen to meet tonight at 19:30.  I have created a penta
entry for this [2] and asked the talks team to put it on the schedule.

As we are going to be talking I propose that we meet in 414 Schapiro
(at a minimum we can meet there and go somewhere else if there
is a conflict).

Thanks!

--Tom

[2] https://penta.debconf.org/penta/submission/dc10/event/694