Re: Uploading fop 1.0 to experimental

On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 11:59 AM,  <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
>  I have prepared the debian package for fop 1.0. I would like to upload it
> to experimental so that people can start playing with it. Does this seems
> resonable, or should I just go ahead and upload to unstable ?

  I would suggest uploading to experimental and to give some time to
people to check the persistance (or not) of existing bugs, and then
send the whole thing to unstable, in a couple of weeks. I would
suggest pinging people using fop as a build depends; here is the list
for testing (obtained using build-rdeps from devscripts, very handy
BTW):

Reverse Build-depends in main:
------------------------------

arbtt
freemind
scilab
ognl
libjlatexmath-java
publican
libspring-ldap-java
gpsbabel
jeuclid
umlet
libspring-security-2.0-java
erlang
doxia-sitetools
uimaj
jaxe
doxia

  There you go.

  I can't have a look at the package for now (no real debian working
environment here), I'll have a closer look some time next week.

  Cheers,

      Vincent