RFS: libjsr166y-java (new package, needed to package GPars)
I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libjsr166y-java".
* Package name : libjsr166y-java
Version : 0.0+cvs20100622-1
Upstream Author : Doug Lea <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Members of JCP JSR-166 Expert Group
* URL : http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/dl/concurrency-interest/
* License : Public Domain
Section : java
It builds these binary packages:
libjsr166y-java - Parallel computation framework for Java
The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 586734.
My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I need this library to package GPars (a parallelization framework for Groovy).
This library is product of incremental improvements and changes to java.util.concurrent package
and those classes are scheduled to be included in Java 7.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libjsr166y-java
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libjsr166y-java/libjsr166y-java_0.0+cvs20100622-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libjsr166y-java.git
I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me.
Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/
"Faith means not wanting to know what is true." -- Nietzsche