I have prepared a new upstream release of icu4j; since eclipse 3.5 needs
126.96.36.199, I have renamed the package to icu4j-4.2 to avoid clashes with the
This is not the newest version of icu4j released (that would be >= 4.4),
however eclipse 3.6 depends on icu4j 4.2.
The latest changelog entry:
icu4j-4.2 (188.8.131.52-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. (Closes: #583808)
* Renamed package since eclipse 3.5.2 depends on 184.108.40.206.
* Removed dependencies on JREs - per the Java Policy this is no
* Fixed a typo in the package synopsis.
* Rewrote d/rules to use DH7 with javahelper.
* Removed the patch; not required anymore.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
* Removed NEWS and README.Debian; they were no longer relevant.
-- Niels Thykier <email@example.com> Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:40:27 +0200
The changes have been checked in at the pkg-java's SVN and can also be
fetched from mentors.debian.net via dget:
Thanks for considering,