Re: RFS: rxtx (updated package: team adoption, bug fixes, lintian cleaning, new upstream release)

> please use either svn or git to maintain the package. Feel free to ask
> if you need help. Do not forget to add the Vcs headers to
> debian/control.

Thanks Torsten,
I applied for the java packaging team on alioth, but haven't been
approved yet (showard-guest). I prefer git. Would you be able to add
me to the team? I'll make a note on m.d.n to not upload until the vcs
is set up.
~Scott