Re: RFS: libgstreamer-java

Hello again,

  I still think it would be better to use ant in building, it runs the
  JUnit test suite, builds the javadoc, and also it properly cleans up
  (by running: ant clean)

  If you decide to use ant, you will need to add ant to Build-Deps.
  Also, nbproject/project.properites need to be patched for ant to be
  able to find the jna, junit4 & swt java libraries (Just change lib/ to
  /usr/share/java/). Building can be done by running: ant jar

  It is required to run the JUnit tests during build. So you will need
  to add junit4, ant-optional & gstreamer0.10-plugins-base to
  Build-Depends-Indep. Testing can be done by running: ant test

  You also need to build the javadoc, also it has to be in a separate
  package (libgstreamer-java-doc), if I understand correctly (I hope
  someone would correct me if I am wrong), you will need to add
  default-jdk-doc & libjna-java-doc to Build-Depends-Indep. javadoc can
  be built by running: ant javadoc

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer