RFS: antlr (Fixes RC bug)
I have prepared a team upload for antlr fixing two bugs (#557876 and
#572164 has prevent antlr from being built since the start of March.
This does not fix #555498, which is also an RC bug, but reading the bug it
looks like we are uncertain who is supposed to fix it anyhow.
Here is the latest changelog.
antlr (2.7.7-16) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Removed java-gcj-compat-dev from Depends. It is not needed anymore.
* Corrected java depends to reflect the target version of the
resulting class files.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
* Added missing Replaces to python-antlr (Closes: #557876)
* Bumped debhelper compat to 7.
* Removed empty dir from the antlr package.
* Converted source to 3.0 (quilt).
* Registered antlr's documentation with doc-base.
* Added description to gcc.diff and converted bin__antlr.diff's
description to a DEP-3 like format.
-- Niels Thykier <email@example.com> Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:16:02 +0100
Please note that this is *not* lintian clean! This is an one-time upload
from me on this package and therefore I have not added myself to
Uploaders. I have used the "Team Upload" method (see ), because I
believe it has advantages over using the team's email.
However, this makes lintian thinking this is a NMU with wrong version and
without the "NMU" entry.
The 3 other lintian warnings (present in binary packages) are:
2 missing manpages and one "script-with-language-extension"
There were present in the previous revision as well.
Thank you in advance,