Re: Integrating the FOSDEM 06 Draft into the Java Policy

Matthias Klose wrote:
> On 23.03.2010 10:26, Niels Thykier wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I have compiled two patches against the current policy that I intend to
>> apply Friday assuming there are no objections.
>
> mentioning default-jdk-doc would be useful.

It is mentioned once:

  Java library packages &should; compile the javadoc API of the
  library. The API &must; link against the javadoc API of the
  libraries it depends on. This includes the core java classes,
  which are provided by &d-jdoc;. The API &must; be registered with
  doc-base and &must; be installed in
  <filename>/usr/share/doc/&lt;package&gt;/api/</filename> or
<filename>/usr/share/doc/&lt;package&gt;/api-&lt;component&gt;/</filename>.

&d-jdoc; is expanded to <emphasis>default-jdk-doc</emphasis>.

But yes, I feel that the default-* packages should definitely be listed
in the policy as "interesting packages", but I intend to save that for a
later patch.

~Niels