Re: RFS: pleiades - Japanese Language package for Eclipse using Dynamic AOP

On Mon Mar 22 00:57, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> Dear mentors (CC: debian-java@lists.debian.org),
>
>  I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pleiades", Japanese Language package
>  for Eclipse. It is very popular for Japanese Eclipse users. Its newest release
>  is downloaded about 50,000 times.

I have a few other comments on the package:

 - you don't close an ITP in the changelog, you should generally be filing ITPs
 (cc'd to -devel) in case anyone has comments about the package

 - as I said, arch-all content should be in /usr/share, that's why you got a
 lintian warning, you shouldn't just override them unless you have a very good
 reason.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson