RFS: Hadoop

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "hadoop". It's an update from
upstream version 0.20.1 to 0.20.2. The original sponsor Matthew Johnson
doesn't have time ATM.

* Package name    : hadoop
  Version         : 0.20.2+dfsg1-1
  Upstream Author : Apache foundation
* URL             : http://hadoop.apache.org/
* License         : Apache-2.0
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
hadoop-bin - software platform for processing vast amounts of data
hadoop-daemons-common - Creates user and directories for hadoop daemons
hadoop-datanoded - Data Node for Hadoop
hadoop-jobtrackerd - Job Tracker for Hadoop
hadoop-namenoded - Name Node for Hadoop
hadoop-secondarynamenoded - Secondary Name Node for Hadoop
hadoop-tasktrackerd - Task Tracker for Hadoop
libhadoop-index-java - Hadoop contrib to create lucene indexes
libhadoop-java - software platform for processing vast amounts of data
libhadoop-java-doc - Contains the javadoc for hadoop

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hadoop/hadoop_0.20.2+dfsg1-1.dsc

The changelog entries since the last version in Debian:

hadoop (0.20.2+dfsg1-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * New upstream version 0.20.2
  * Applied three patches from upstream:
    HADOOP-3327,HADOOP-4829,HADOOP-5175
  * unapplied all cloudera patches
  * service stopping/restarting now polls a while for termination
  * Aks on installation, whether namenode should be formatted

 -- Thomas Koch <thomas.koch@ymc.ch>  Tue, 02 Mar 2010 16:12:55 +0100

hadoop (0.20.1+dfsg2-2) unstable; urgency=low

  * Small fixes in common code of init scripts
  * Detect $JAVA_HOME in hadoop-defaults.sh
  * More README
  * Add lsb-base to Depends of common-daemon package

 -- Thomas Koch <thomas.koch@ymc.ch>  Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:13:58 +0100

Kind regards

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro