Re: RFS: omegat (updated package)

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Torsten Werner
<mail.twerner@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 3:32 AM, Tiago Saboga <tiagosaboga@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This package currently depends on netbeans-ide, which means it will
>> potentially push more than 200Mb into users disk.
>
> erm. Netbeans is in contrib but omegat in main. How could that happen?

Oops.

I forgot that Netbeans was in contrib; and in fact I don't think it's
worth the effort of uploading such a version of omegat, depending on
netbeans, and back into contrib. I'd rather wait until netbeans get
properly packaged. It's a shame I don't have the time to put hands
on...

Thanks for noticing.

Tiago.